Subtitle SSA Converter
- Supported Files : .srt, .vtt, .smi, .itt, ttml, dxfp
- Max Files : 10 files
- Max File Size : 3 MB
Subtitle-SSA Converter Tool
you can use Subtitle-SSA Converter Tool , if you have a subtitle file and want to convert it to ssa subtitle file just upload your file/files and you will get your file as ssa file to download.
Support many file formats :
- srt (SubRip) : is a free software program for Microsoft Windows which extracts subtitles and their timings from various video formats to a text file. It is released under the GNU GPL. Its subtitle format's file extension is .srt and is widely supported. Each .srt file is a human-readable file format where the subtitles are stored sequentially along with the timing information. Most subtitles distributed on the internet are in this format. Learn More
- WebVTT (Web Video Text Tracks) : is a World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) standard for displaying timed text in connection with the HTML5. The early drafts of its specification were written by the WHATWG in 2010 after discussions about what caption format should be supported by HTML5—the main options being the relatively mature, XML-based Timed Text Markup Language (TTML) or an entirely new but more lightweight standard based on the widely-used SubRip format. The final decision was for the new standard, initially called WebSRT (Web Subtitle Resource Tracks).It shared the .srt file extension and was broadly based on the SubRip format, though not fully compatible with it. The prospective format was later renamed WebVTT. In the January 13, 2011 version of the HTML5 Draft Report, the
- smi(Synchronized Accessible Media Interchange) : is a Microsoft accessibility initiative released in 1998. The structured markup language is designed to simplify creating subtitles for media playback on a PC. A SAMI file provides closed caption support for multimedia formats. Generally, a multimedia file (such as a video or a sound file) is played by a media player such as Windows Media Player. Media players that support closed captioning and SAMI format may display the contents of the included SAMI file. A SAMI file is a plain text file and therefore can be created or modified in any text editor. Its structure is very similar to HTML. The files may have either .smi or .sami filename extensions, although using .smi may cause a filename extension collision, since Synchronized Multimedia Integration Language (SMIL) files and Macintosh self-mounting images also use this filename extension. Learn More
- itt (iTunes Timed Text) : The caption format for subtitles in iTunes Store content and in YouTube and Vimeo videos. Learn More
you can use this tool if you video player don't support your subtitle file format but Support SSA subtitle file format.